Monday, June 14, 2010

Hottie Reader Feedback :-)

I know, I know... it's been awhile since I've posted (smh)

Again, I promise to be better :) I've been really busy with some personal and professional projects and haven't had the time to sit down and blog but some time has opened up so now I will be able to dedicate a little more time to the blogging excitement woohoo!

Over the weekend I received an amazing email from a dedicated blog follower that I wanted to share with all of you. It's always very inspiring to hear feedback from your readers as everything I put into this blog is essentially for them! So I welcome these messages as they completely bring a smile to my face and make this whole blogging experience, well worth it!

xoxo,
LP

Hi Leilani,

I read your posts on your blog and found them to be very helpful for someone like me. I need the honest truth, not the pretty lies that most people prefer to give. I almost bought that Insanity dvd, thank goodness I didn't. After reading your blog I'm really not going to buy it now. My problem with dieting is the consistancy part. I have a new role model in you. I found you by searching Paselio. My mother's maiden name is Paselio so that is why I was searching it. You are beautiful and I am proud of how successful you are. I will continue to read your blogs to help me on my weight loss journey. My goal is to post an awesome picture of me on my fb page once I get to where I want to be. Thanks for your blog. I truly love reading it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment