Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do WeRq!




I'm excited to say that I'll be training with sports trainer extraordinaire Burke Spencer tomorrow doing a lil back/bi work. Burke is a long time friend who trained my ex boyfriend throughout college and during his time playing professional basketball overseas. He's a very knowledgeable trainer who tells it like it is and brings his no nonsense attitude into the gym...and also practices what he preaches. He's definitely not your "fat trainer" smh. You can check out more info on him on his website at www.burkespencer.com

So that's what's going on with me...looking forward to my workout with him tomorrow and heading to the gym in a lil while to do some hamstring/calf work. Ooooo also, gonna go buy Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 (yes I know I'm late) tonight on my way back from the gym and take out whatever left over aggression I didn't expense while working out :-) Happy Hump Day!

xoxo
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment